Title: Customer Service Rep Program Services
Location: Framingham MA-3 Months Contract
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Schedule: Mon- Fri 10am-6:30pm
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· You will be part of the B2B team servicing our program partners to ensure that they receive world class service, their issues are listened to and escalated as needed, orders are placed and all questions and concerns are addressed and handled in a timely manner with a smile.
· Respond to phone, mail, electronic, and fax inquiries, requests, compliments, and complaints from our Lifeline’s B2B programs and key accounts and from Lifeline’s internal departments by taking full ownership of problem until fully resolved to customer’s satisfaction.
· Role will include many activities, ranging from administrative, phone support, and data processing tasks as required, to support the full complement of Lifeline’s service offerings.
· May actively sell Lifeline services or resell company’s Lifeline’s service(s) to customers
· May provide back-up phone support to the Response Center.
· Provide world-class customer service to our Home Monitoring-Lifeline customers, including Subscribers, Caregivers, Payers, Programs, Installers, Referral Sources and other internal company’s Lifeline departments based in Framingham, MA.
We are looking for:
· High School Diploma or GED required
· A minimum of 2 years of related experience
· Experience managing multiple priorities
· Must be proficient in English. Second language a plus.
· Positive response to improvement
· Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and spelling.
· Excellent service etiquette
· SAP is a plus and strong Excel skills needed.
· Knowledge of Windows applications, including Word
· Ability to navigate through a variety of computer applications
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
· Good problem solving skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055