Below are the Job Details
Title: Customer Database Specialist
Duration: 2+ months
Location: Florham Park, NJ
- *Experience/intermediate expertise in Microsoft Excel
- *Candidate will reconcile both hard copy files and multiple databases for the creation of a single master customer list.
- *Candidate should be comfortable emailing/calling sales outlets to confirm or update data/contacts in the database.
- *Extreme attention to detail required
- *Collaboration with multiple team members required
- Participates and supports manager in accomplishing the respective tasks, and managing the responsibility area, organization or assigned projects.
- Monitors all information flows, including maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Analyzes strategic or operational tasks, in assigned functional area.
- Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data, and provides comprehensive reports and decision memos.
- Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings.
- Schedules, prepares and accompanies appointments and meetings, completes minutes of meetings.
- May coordinate and establish travel arrangements. Manages in- and outbound correspondence.
- Manages integration of new office technologies and systems as appropriate.
- Prepares annual plans and budgets, and complete analysis of monthly budget activity.
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.