* Reviews materials (e.g., forms, inserts, envelopes, letters, etc.) required for basic production jobs as designated on proprietary software as directed. Assists with the validation, accuracy, and loading of materials into appropriate production machines.
* Assists with routine job set up; selects options from machine specific software to process the designated job according to client specifications.
* As instructed, initiates single production machine start up in card or document processing and monitors work in process for quality.
* Visually inspects completed work for adherence to client specifications as directed.
* As directed by production control analysis, assists and learns the workflow of assigned machine to produce in synchronization with other processes/parts of the job, keeping pace with other team members to ensure steady workflow. Assists with maintaining situational awareness for Production Control at all times.
* As directed, learns the process of maintaining records of all completed and work in process for accountability of sensitive items and accurate inventory reporting.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
* Skills / Knowledge - Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
* Job Complexity - Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
* Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
* Mechanical Aptitude - Comfortable around high speed equipment
* Computer - With assistances uses computer to configure job