Title: Project Coordinator III
Location: Monroeville, PA
Duration: 11 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
Project Lead for specific types of engineering changes that do not require a Technical Lead or project manager.
• Lead the coordination and implementation of change notice packages within FDA, TUV ISO 9000 regulations, working to maintain proper configuration management principles
• Successfully Coordinate/Communicate cross-functional engineering change activities (to multiple facilities as necessary) in order to meet agreed upon deadlines by working with multiple departments including: Quality, Regulatory, Tech Writing, V&V, Operations, Distribution, Service, Marketing, Customer Service, etc.
• Proactively identify project risks and assist in resolution of roadblocks preventing timely release of change notices.
• Create and/or advise on the development/maintenance of Bills of Materials as needed to support changes.
• Execute tasks to complete changes that might also include facilitation of first article approvals, tracking actions to completion.
• Excellent attention to detail, time management, and communication skills.
• Ability to understand and follow process requirements.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, etc).
• 3+ years’ experience in a medical device (or other regulated) industry.
• High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Experience with SAP enterprise change management tools desirable.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054