Title: Human Factors Engineer / Service Designer
Duration: 0-3 months CTH
Location: Springdale, AR 72764 [Candidates must be able to work onsite]
Our designers are passionate about creating human-centric solutions that will bring new technology to all of Tyson Foods.
We are seeking a talented and ambitious service designer to join our team in supporting a wide portfolio of projects, from over-hauling existing solutions to designing brand new ones. On our team, you will build relationships with business partners and other stakeholders to bring a creative, human-centered lens to the experiences we create. You will be involved in every step of our design process, including research, synthesis, prototyping, iterating, and launching pilots–untangling complexity and advocating for more thoughtfully-designed experiences along the way.
Key Job Functions
• Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience by gaining a deep understanding through research.
• Use and train others on service design principles (frontstage, backstage, etc.) and tools (personas, customer journey maps, service blueprinting, etc.) to develop insights about customer needs, expectations, pain points and opportunities.
• Proactively build partnerships with key stakeholders to strengthen trust and collaboration.
• Collaborate with partners to co-develop a solution that solves for their unique and complex business problems.
• Oversee user research engagements including empathy interviews and workflow analysis.
• Use research to develop profiles of various customer archetypes and personas to guide the evolution of experiences.
• Create detailed journey maps and other data visualizations to create a holistic view of an ecosystem, including digital and other channels.
• Serve as an advocate and educator of design; providing translation of design culture and skill sets to stakeholders that have little or no familiarity in working with designers.
5-7 years of enterprise experience with 5-10 enterprise implementations with no formal schooling
2-4 years’ experience with formal schooling
Tools: Adobe Creative Suite (XD), Sketch, Framer
Education: Bachelor's Degree in design-related field, social sciences, or closely related discipline or equivalent required
Graduate degree (preferred): MFA / MDes / MBA / MPS in Design, Service Design, Interdisciplinary Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design or related field
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-402-1080 / Fax 510-623-5055