Title: Customer Service Rep I
Location: 13560 Morris Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30004
Duration: 10 Months Contract
Schedule: 10 am to 7 pm (2nd Shift)
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
· First point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc.
· Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
· 2 years of experience in position or specialization.
· High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable. Certification if applicable.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054