6+months with possible extension
- Work with an element team to determine timeline and requirements for shipping controlled substances.
- Apply for DEA export license
- Work with local distribution group to develop required procedures
- Participate and prepare for DEA audit
Candidate must demonstrate:
- Strong managerial skills
- Willing to work under pressure
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Effective cross-functional communication and collaboration
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to gain consensus with many groups.
- Strong Microsoft office software application.-
General Requirements: Job Family Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledge and expertise in 21 CFR-
- BS/BA with 3 -5 years of experience with project management
Knowledge and Experience:
- The ability to influence people and organization without direct reporting relationships.
- Direct experience in working and implementing DEA export requirements-
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560