Duration: 1 year (will help find a permanent position, if they are a good candidate)
Location:- Palo Alto, CA
Will be performing the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving.
• Storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
• Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
• Lifts heavy items and may operate various materials handling device.
• Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
• Post weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
• Examines stock and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
• May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
• Familiarity with bar coding and automation tools desired.
• Familiar with business tools such as: Email, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired, but not a requirement.
• MUST be able to lift up to 30 lbs