Location: Oakland CA
Duration: 6 Months
· The group is responsible for driving significant annual profit growth for the company through the identification and development of strategic partnerships. The group is responsible for all of the company’s Trademark licensing activity and manages over 35 active partners.
· Key Responsibilities
1. Manage review and approval process of current licensees – routing product and marketing submissions through internal process to ensure timely input from key internal stakeholders and conveying back to the partner.
2. Provide team with ad hoc assistance in managing the day to day of partner activities and office practices. (eg. scheduling partner meetings, creating meeting agendas, keeping track of key deliverables, creating NDAs, keeping knowledge management systems up to date, ad hoc industry research, etc.)
3. Outreach to potential new partners to generate leads for new licensing opportunities. Assist in keeping track of and contact management systems.
Years and Type of Experience:
2-4 years of project management or relevant experience
Skills and Abilities:
· Trustworthy; able to maintain confidentiality
· Strong detail orientation and organizational skills
· 2-4 years of project management experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize and work multiple projects simultaneously
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and SharePoint and PowerPoint
· Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) and influence at multiple levels
· Strong organization and results orientation; meticulous attention to detail and follow through
· Bonus would be CPG/marketing/TM licensing experience
· Work well in a team environment
Must have high school diploma & bachelor's degree. At least 5 + years of work experience in a corporate environment