Title: Accounting Clerk II
Location: 4430 Rosewood Dr., Ste 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Shift: 8 am 5 pm
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
To generate monthly statistical study counts from Aria/Cloud Billing System (CBS) into SAP to invoice.
Work with worldwide Order Desk, Sales Specialists, Accounts Receivable Collectors, Customer Care, and Customer Success Manager (CSM) in dealing with customer issues related to study count billings.
b. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process monthly invoices for assigned Customer Accounts; Fee per Study (FPS) and Capital customers with timeliness and accuracy according to the customer contract and renewals. This includes sorting and analyzing the data coming from Aria/CBS.
• Process and send monthly invoices to customers, this includes all adjustments, credits memos
• Research data discrepancies both from Aria/CBS and Heartbeat.
• Work well with Order Desk to ensure orders, Purchase Orders are processed correctly and invoice when appropriate via SAP
• Work on customer disputes in Value Plus tool and research on customers’ accounts receivables as part of customers’ resolutions and questions with AR Collector
• Communicate problem receivables and other issues to Billing Manager
• Ensure that unapplied credits are identified on a timely basis and cleared against outstanding receivable balances at month-end
• Good interpersonal skills – must communicate well with others and establish good working relationship with other organizations (Order Desk/Sales Specialists/CSM’s/AR Collector)
• Need to log issue ticket in OneEMS and SNOW and follow up with Customer Service until issues are resolved
• Customer contact as needed to obtain necessary information for billing.
• Identify billing and contracts discrepancies.
a. Professional Competencies:
• Demonstrates attention to detail
• Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills
• Keeps others adequately informed
• Includes appropriate people in decision making process
b. Technical/Functional Requirements:
• Detail oriented
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office products
• Proficient in SAP
c. Experience Requirements:
Minimum 3 years of accounting experience. Working in subscription billing preferred.
BA degree in Accounting
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054