Title: IT Project Management Advisor
Requisition ID: 8814611
Duration: 8 months contract (until 6/18/19)
Hours: 8 hours per day & 5 days a week role
**POSITION ALSO OPEN TO DUBLIN** Wants someone that excels in relationship management Can work in a quick pace, can work at all different levels, and has sound communication skills Managed Care experience is preferable Prior TPA experience preferable Does not have to be a PMP
To develop and manage project assignments through completion; to communicate results; to make recommendations to management; and to provide training.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
· Generates and analyzes statistical data reports.
· Develops, prepares and manages project plan through completion.
· Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
· Resolves issues that arise involving client, when appropriate.
· Transitions program to management personnel.
· Participates in oral presentations.
· Develops and provides training to management and colleagues as needed.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
· Travels as required
· Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis from an accredited college or university preferred. Computer Sciences courses preferred.
· Seven (7) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include three (3) years project management, office operations management, managed care, insurance-related and/or statistical analysis experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Thorough knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
· Strong knowledge of project management
· Strong knowledge of statistical analysis
· Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Leadership/management/motivational skills
· Analytical and interpretive skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
Thanks & Regards,
Imran (Emu) Shikalgar
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
510-402-4704 (Voice & Text)
Phone: 510-623-5050 Extn.129 | Fax 510-623-5055 | Imran@apninc.com