Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler I
Location: 22100 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA 98021
Duration: 8 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
Shift: 4:15 PM - 4:45 AM (12 hour shift)
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Performs all levels of electronic assembly and testing where needed
· High attention to detail and team oriented by demonstrating cooperation and support
· Inspect electronic assemblies for proper workmanship as defined in assembly procedures
· Be able to stand and/or sit for 10+ hours a day
· Be able to lift 20 LBS
· Be able to demonstrate good hand dexterity while working on small parts
· Must have basic computer skills and able to use MS Office and Excel
· Able to navigate on test screens using the mouse as prompted in the assembly procedures and test screens
· Be able to read, write, speak and understand English
· Be able to follow written and verbal instructions in English
· Lean Manufacturing experience a plus
· Three or more years working in a manufacturing environment required
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054