Location: Alpharetta GA
Duration: 10 Months
The Sales Operations team is looking for a project manager to organize, develop, and manage integration activities across pricing, contracting, and forecasting.
The following skills are expected in the candidate for the Sales Operations Integration Project Manager role:
• Proven, relevant experience in successfully driving high visibility, complex programs
• Preferably, experience within a Post-Merger Integration (PMI) environment
• Experience in a health tech commercial environment, understanding the interplay of pricing, contracting, and forecasting.
• Experience working with or interacting in a cross-functional mature business, and small- and mid-sized innovative growth tech businesses
• Ability to work virtually and travel to domestic locations approximately 25% of the time
• Highly collaborative workstyle with ability to roll up sleeves and dig into the minutest details to ensure success.
• Ability to develop and manage project plan in an appropriate software package (Project, Excel, etc.)
• Commitment to keeping the integration program on track and completing key milestones and capturing synergies ahead of commitments to senior leadership and stakeholders
• Ability to use personal influence to coordinate the work of multiple business and market personnel
The Sales Operations Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
o Work with individual workstreams (pricing, contracting, and forecasting) to develop work plans and understand their high and midlevel milestones
o Incorporate midlevel milestones from every workstream into and overall project plan for the integration
o Manage workstream progress and report status through their work plans
o Coordinate planning and manage interdependency resolution among workstreams
o Guide and support workstreams, directly for a subset of agreed, critical teams
o Drive current state and end state blueprinting
o As needed, drive Change Management and Communications activities