Duration: 3 months with potential to extend
Location: Norcross, GA
* Participates and supports manager in accomplishing the respective tasks, and managing the responsibility area, organization or assigned projects.
* Monitors all information flows, including maintaining paper and electronic files.
* Analyzes strategic or operational tasks, in assigned functional area.
* Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data, and provides comprehensive reports and decision memos.
* Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings.
* Schedules, prepares and accompanies appointments and meetings, completes minutes of meetings.
* May coordinate and establish travel arrangements. Manages in- and outbound correspondence.
* Manages integration of new office technologies and systems as appropriate.
* Prepares annual plans and budgets, and complete analysis of monthly budget activity.
* Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information. "Expands"Needs to consider processes and results, generated in other workflows and disciplines, implies conditions and environments, and values significance to contribute effectively to team results. Needs experienced level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given, which may differ in size and nature. "Experienced Professional"These positions are expected to contribute to and deliver business processes or detailed technology solutions, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contributes to team results. Positions focusing on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise, from first principles. Targets are short to medium term (best to be characterized as milestones), and achievements are monitored. They may provide functional advice to and integrate services of operational staff or semi-professional colleagues. Typically these functions review to 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in their field of work and qualification.
3-5 years Thorough professional know-how in one Sub Job Family, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation. Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base. Application of knowledge in broader professional context.