Duration: 5 months contract
Will be supporting the Training Department that is brand new to Nashville, strong attention to detail and managing priorities will be important.
Software Skills Needed: MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) Calendar Management and Meeting Room schedule is a must. Sharepoint is a must have.
Experience: 3 years professional experience. Education: Bachelor's Degree and training administration experience. Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, including all administrative tasks involved in the project. Coordinate activities and tasks for projects
• Support the administration/coordination of a the onboarding, new hire training, and/or ongoing training program
• Create process documentation for all processes required to administer the training program.
• Capture lessons learned and support the implementation of improvement areas
• May research external best practices in learning design and its deployment
• Assist in the reporting of training metrics to indicate the Learning & Skill Development health for the Training Leader and other leadership.
- Meeting and event planning as needed
- Other project work as identified.