Manufacturing Engineer 2
6+months with possible extension
Provides manufacturing and programming support, using advanced skills in the development of efficient, economical manufacturing processes and NC/CNC programs for machining centers to produce quality components that positively impact profitability of product location.
- Plans and develops sequence of operations, positioning of part to spindle, tooling required, and feeds and speeds for machining each part of family of parts.
- Prepares estimate of manufacturing times for complex parts through use of machining centers. Prepares and maintains documentation, program manuscripts and setup sheets, as required.
- Maintains current knowledge of NC/CNC capabilities, tooling, process planning and computer integrated manufacturing technology.
- Verifies parts/assemblies and services are made in accordance to required drawings, specifications and quality system.
- Supports RCCA where necessary
- Actively engages in product design changes to maximize use of NC processing and reduce complexity of parts programming requirements (design to manufacturability)
- Actively engages in overall improvement of productivity, quality and safety.
- Takes ownership of processes and supports efforts of continuous improvement (Ownership Culture)
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560