We have Job Opportunity for Engineering Technician at Holtsville NY with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Candidate needs to have CAD and mechanical engineering on the resume. The candidate will be working in a laboratory, and must have testing experience. Must know the concepts and skills, as they will do maintenance, machine shop, reporting, etc.
- Work in association with engineers and technicians to create fixturing and equipment to support testing, using CAD software, and Machine Shop equipment.
- Maintain a high level of creative input, as testing specifications/equipment can be incomplete during early project development stages.
- Monitor equipment performance, tests progress, troubleshoot and diagnose typical problems with processes and equipment under direction, or following documented methods or procedure.
- Validate test parameters, equipment calibration, identify and document failures, adjust and repair equipment.
- Work independently and as part of teams; be able to effectively communicate with engineers, designers, customers, business partners and vendors.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent or equivalent of 0-2 years experience required.
Location: Must be able to work at the Holtsville office from 8:30am-5:00pm.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.