We have Job Opportunity for Commissions Analyst at Rocklin, CA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Need Candidate who is good in Excel. Need to give Excel test score
Ensure timely and accurate submission of License, Consulting, or Support Services Sales Teams commissions and/or bonuses in accordance with accepted compensation plans, terms and conditions, standard business practices, and internal controls. Partner with customers to research and satisfactorily resolve compensation related inquiries.
- Manage all aspects of plan and hierarchy setup required for Sales Representatives and Managers within assigned territories
- Analyze and adjust transactions to ensure accuracy per plan eligibility guidelines
- Review and process appropriately approved sales credit adjustments (e.g. JE’s)
- Calculate, validate accuracy of, and submit monthly and/or quarterly commission payments to Management within specified deadlines
- Validate and register approved teaming agreements
- Assist Sales and Finance customers in reconciliation of sales credit and commission as required
- Engage with customers to research and accurately resolve commission and/or bonus payment related inquiries
- Provide required guidance or training to key customers and stakeholders on commission relevant processes and deadlines, use of available reports, reconciliation responsibilities, eligibility, and / or dispute resolution workflow
- Partner with Contracts and Order Administration Teams where necessary to ensure accurate booking of more complex orders
- Develop and conduct internal peer training as assigned to ensure ongoing process cohesiveness
- Effectively communicate process or policy deficiencies to Management and actively partner with key players to implement required change
- BA/BS required, preferably in Business or related field
- 1-2 years of professional work experience
- Innovative problem solver with strong analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours when required
- Excellent customer service focus
- Ability to work productively independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of Excel spreadsheets
- Capacity to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Prior compensation experience and/or familiarity with Oracle Applications a plus.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.