Below are the Job Details
Title:Retention Sales Specialist - 5 positions
Duration: 6 months
Location: Framingham, MA 01702
- Retains client customers by probing for current level of satisfaction and identifying reasons for request to disconnect where applicable. RSS will overcome concerns, resolving customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Acts as a service consultant, promoting, recommending, and selling the value of Philips Lifeline’s products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests.
- Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer including their billing statement, products and services, with focus on first-call resolution, retaining revenue, and building value.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems and apply information and knowledge to customer situations. (CRM systems, team meetings, supervisor, etc)
- Look to generate new customer revenue through actively looking for referrals from current customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high-transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and performance metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.
- Works independently, and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Interacts with internal and external customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.