Participates in semi-complex design, maintenance, enhancement, testing, implementation, and support of software. Supports development of software test requirements for semi-complex modules under development, may execute semi-complex test specifications. Participates in providing estimates for semi-complex modules under development, and may estimate own work. Participates in presentations of semi-complex technical findings and developments. Provides support with the software quality process through the execution of semi-complex module, subsystem and system test procedures.
Focus is on the creation of automated user interface testing. Automating smoke, acceptance, integration and verification test cases for medical devices. Adding automated test cases to existing test suite and onto existing DevOps pipeline(s).
* Computer Science or similar 4 year degree
* 1-3 Years Programming Experience using Java or equivalent OO language
* Experience with an automated user interface testing tool, preferably for browser based
* Quality driven individual with ability to deliver user interface production and test code
* User Interface Software Design and Implementation experience desired