We have Job Opportunity for Tax Analyst at MIAMI, FL with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Seeking candidate based in Miami (or Sunrise, FL; Sunrise-based employees may need to work in Miami office 1-2 days per week as needed) to support the Senior Director – LAD Taxes and the CLAD Tax Audit team.
Tasks may include (but are not limited to): maintaining schedules for internal reporting; filing and organization of information related to tax audits and planning projects; communication (email and phone) with different internal groups and external advisors to respond to requests from local tax authorities; creation of summary Excel sheets to summarize large amounts of financial data; general administrative support.
Candidates must have (Required):
· Fluent English and Spanish (read/write and speak)
· Strong writing skills
· Strong Excel skills (Familiar with pivot tables, vlook-ups, formulas, etc)
In addition to requirements above, we would be especially interested in candidates with the following (preferred, but not required for consideration):
· Fluent French (read/write and speak)
· Business/Accounting Major or Degree
· Availability to work full-time (40 hours per week)
· Currently pursuing Master’s degree in business or accounting
· Provide administrative and project management support to multinational tax team
· Learn about formal documentation requirements to respond to tax audits in Canada and Latin America
· Learn about technical tax issues in Canada and Latin America
· Learn about how financial and administrative systems work in a large multinational corporation
Maintains tax records and prepares tax returns, related schedules, and related reports. Prepares paperwork for local, state and federal level returns. May require a bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.