6 months contract (potential to convert fulltime)
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Solid controls systems background. PLC programming , electrical and electronics background.
Familiar with manufacturing environment. Medical device experience is a PLUS.
Automation ControlLogix and Siemens/TI 505 based controllers),Robotics (Fanuc 4 and 5 axis, Adept SCARA), Controller integrated, Servo Motion Control (Allen-radley;Emerson;Axima), Real time quality inspection, measurement, OCR/OCV vision systems (Cognex), Connectivity medium administration and design (Ethernet IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, ProfiBus, RemoteI/O, and serial over multiple medium), Enterprise Network architecture and compliance for ICS (Industrial Control Systems) including but not limited to (Server 2003 thru 2012, Network layout, Active Directory, IIS, Role administration, MsSQL; Invensys InSQL, IBM DB2 Database architecture, design, and maintenance).
* Provide full support for the automated manufacturing lines including, but not limited to the administration of the SCADA systems, Level 1 and 2 manufacturing equipment and instrumentation, industrial labeling (SATO, Zebra, Intermec) and associated peripheral systems.
* Provide technical input for business and productivity initiatives.
* Provide training to skilled trades, production, and engineering staff in the setup, use, and maintenance of the manufacturing assembly systems in support of design changes.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to function as a team member and individual on projects.
* Identify opportunities for process improvements.
* Research and recommend new ICS technologies.
This position has no direct or indirect reports but requires cooperation and communication with management, engineers, supervisors, skilled trades and production operators.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* BS degree or equivalent experience (i.e. Electrical, Software discplines)
* 5 - 8 years of relevant experience
* Strong trouble-shooting , design and programming skills for PLC's
* Experience troubleshooting automated industrial production
Thanks and Regards,
Imran (Emu) Shikalgar
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050 Extn.129 | Fax 510-623-5055 | Imran@apninc.com