Title: Project Management Specialist 2 (Non-Technical)
Location: 221 Gregson Dr, Cary, NC 27511
Duration: 9 Months Contract
Shift: 08am to 04:30pm
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
• Excellent customer service, organizational, and communications skills
• Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Detail-oriented; ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic work environment
• The position includes heavy email and phone communications and extensive use of Excel spread sheets
• Knowledge of SAP a plus
· Respond to customer leads from various sources
· Contact customers (email and phone) to provide requested information and answer questions
· Confirm availability of customer training credits
· Prepare and process credit conversion documents (as needed)
· Send registration instructions to customer
· Follow-up with customers on outstanding registrations or other questions
· Update tracking spread sheets daily
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055