The following skills are expected in the candidate for the Sales Operations Integration Project Manager role:
• Proven, relevant experience in successfully driving high visibility, complex programs
• Preferably, experience within a Post-Merger Integration (PMI) environment
• Ability to cross cultures effectively, successfully retaining the agile, entrepreneurial culture of Spectranetics within the context of the IGT Device culture
• Experience in a health tech commercial environment, understanding the interplay of pricing, contracting, and forecasting.
• Experience working with or interacting in a cross-functional mature business, and small- and mid-sized innovative growth tech businesses
• Ability to work virtually and travel to domestic locations approximately 25% of the time
• Highly collaborative workstyle with ability to roll up sleeves and dig into the minutest details to ensure success.
• Ability to develop and manage project plan in an appropriate software package (Project, Excel, etc.)
• Commitment to keeping the integration program on track and completing key milestones and capturing synergies ahead of commitments to senior leadership and stakeholders
• Proven, demonstrated ability to innovate in achieving integration goals, demonstrating meaningful value to Philips
• Ability to use personal influence to coordinate the work of multiple business and market personnel
The Operations Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
• Program Planning, Management
o Work with individual workstreams (operations, sales operations, training) to develop work plans and understand their high and midlevel milestones
o Incorporate midlevel milestones from every workstream into and overall project plan for the integration
o Manage workstream progress and report status through their work plans
o Coordinate planning and manage interdependency resolution among workstreams
o Guide and support workstreams, directly for a subset of agreed, critical teams
o Drive current state and end state blueprinting
o As needed, drive Change Management and Communications activities
• Program Reporting
o Monitor and report progress and performance on meaningful metrics, i.e., capture risks before they endanger timeline or performance
o Provide complete transparency to program status by communicating weekly reporting to the overall integration lead
o Inform Integration Management Office (IMO) with weekly report-outs
• PMI Governance
o Manage risks and issues through weekly meetings with core workstreams and ensure follow-up by accountable parties
o Prepare analysis and recommendations to address lingering risks, slow progress or decisions which may be required
• PMI Weekly Meeting Cadence
o Manage multiple workstream delivery through consistent cadence of meetings with IMO and workstreams.
o Organize, prepare and facilitate special events (kickoffs, planning workshops, interdependency alignments, dress rehearsals, pressure tests and swat team workshops), and ensure follow-up on any identified to-dos
This role will report into the Operations Integration leader.