9 Executive Blvd Chesapeake Virginia
Project the candidate will be working for: no longer than 90 days working together to complete
Reason for the Request: incorportated in the existing team
Hours/Shift: Monday – Friday 4pm - Midnight, May be OT cannot guarantee
Travel? On Site, No travel
3 top must have skills: Understand and follow directions without much supervision. Need reliable people! Troubleshooting
Years of experience: 6 months at least but willing to train reliable people
Education: High school degree
Position Summary A Level 1 Customer Service Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center. Quickly assesses the user’s issue and provides first level support for problem resolution. Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area. Requires familiarity with most MS Office and other industry standard applications as well as good working knowledge of laptop and desktop functionality. Works under close supervision and typically reports to the Customer Support Supervisor.
Major Job Responsibilities:
• Answer incoming calls and requests, troubleshoot, solve problems and provide resolution to supported users within the contracted scope of support for each client. Document all case information into the Clarify Case Resolution System.
• Follow through with users whose issues are not closed on initial contact, which may include additional communication to the user, a supervisor, or other support areas within the team; i.e. Hardware Liaison, Technical Liaison, etc.
• Performs Administrative Support Functions:
-Documentation of all case information and updates as information becomes available
-Identify and document troubleshooting techniques/steps
-Complete Weekly Personal Time Watch
• Assist in QC and/or distribution of client databases or software, as needed.
• Respond to miscellaneous request and research from internal