Location: Austin, TX, 78741
Duration: 6 months
• Work directly with the Product Management team to PBCS translate business requirements into functional & technical configurations.
• Work with NetSuite Product Management, Professional Services & Sales to build PBCS templates for NetSuite Customers for provisioning.
• Ensure the creation of domestically competitive PBCS template for seven core industries – Software, Wholesale Distribution, Retail, Manufacturing, Advertising, Media & Publishing, NonProfit and Services.
• Create and maintain documentation in associated with the PBCS template Solutions. Documentation includes but is not limited to:
o Installation instructions
o Architecture guides
o Design guides
• Showcase PBCS solutions to the Product Management and vertical/regional influence teams to ensure product readiness per market.
• Conduct testing and quality assurance in line with standards defined by the Strategic Initiatives’ standard operating procedures.
Skills and Expertise:
• 5+ years experience building, implementing and/or demonstrating technology solutions, or other financial, business, CRM or ERP or EPM solutions
• Oracle E/PBCS, Hyperion Planning and/or Essbase experience is required. Need someone who has developed/coded within PBCS—not just a typical PBCS user.
• Bachelors’ degree preferably in Business, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Software Development or equivalent. Accounting or Finance knowledge, education or background is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely to leadership, both written and verbally.
• Ability to translate business requirements into functional configurations on the NetSuite platform.
• Accounting or Finance knowledge, education or background is preferred.
• A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, ecommerce, ERP or CRM is preferred
• Experience with Agile delivery principles a plus.
• High level of comfort with ambiguity; ability to structure unstructured problems and resolve quickly