Below are the Job Details
Title: Buying Professional 1
Location: Tualatin, OR
Duration: 6+ Months (potential for this to convert to a full time position)
· Reviews demand in SAP and issues orders to satisfy that demand. Follows up with suppliers for all relevant purchasing feed back and inputs that into system. Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
· Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
· Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings.
· Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent
· Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
· Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitions) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
· Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).