Position: Manufacturing Engineering Technician IIIt
Location: Marlborough, MA 01752
Duration – 12+ months Contract
Job Code - GEJP00020614
Role Summary: Description:
Assignments may include, but are not limited to: creating consumable products (poly-bags), preparing products for testing (e.g. installing products into equipment and filling with water), setting-up test equipment, carrying out experiments while monitoring and making observations of test conditions and status, and collecting/documenting results of tests and measures.
Responsibilities: Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
1. Recommend, design and conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions and solutions.
2. Provide strong individual contributions in the context of achieving team goals.
3. Train other team members through technical communications.
4. Lead compliance and quality activities by looking for defect trends, learning about quality issues and concessions and passing information to other technicians and engineers in team.
5. Create prototypes of single-use poly-bag consumable products.
6. Coordinate requests, materials and activities within the bag prototype lab, providing services to the internal R&D project teams and external teams as requested.
7. Comply with EHS regulations and policies.
Qualifications: Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Ability to build knowledge and understanding of GEHC Design Controls Procedures in order to ensure that specified design requirements are met.
5. Ability ensure the creation of accurate, complete and timely records.
1. Associates degree, or a High School diploma and relevant technical experience.
2. Demonstrated proficiency to utilize computerized work systems.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong technical/mechanical aptitude and inclination.
5. Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information.
6. Demonstrate an ongoing effort to maintain knowledge of current technology.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560