Location: Santa Clara CA
Fulltime Direct Hire
Seeking to hire a Sr. Principal Analog IC Design Engineer at the Santa Clara, CA site. The engineer will be a part of the design team and will be involved in various aspects of design and new product development within this group.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Lead all aspects of analog/power IC design. Work with a world class design team.
- Design, Develop, Manufacture, and Test Analog/Load Switches/Hot-swap Controller ICs.
- Design, simulate, and verify circuit designs using Cadence EDA Tools
- Work with layout team to complete Physical Design
- Bench and ATE testing, test plan development, work with ATE and production test engineers
- Collaborate with product, application, and marketing engineers to successfully define and launch new designs into production.
- MS in EE with experience in analog circuit design, power semiconductors devices, and power IC design.
- Good understanding of IC design methodology
- Experience working with wafer foundries (BCD/Mixed-signal Process), and Assembly & Test providers
- Hands-on experiences in characterization and testing of semiconductor devices and circuits.