We have Job Opportunity for Finance Analyst at Orlando FL with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
- Completes financial planning and reporting activities.
- Performs financial analysis regarding trends, financial structure, asset, cash and liabilities, etc.
- Analyses and monitors key performance indicators and business performance, and creates regular reports to management.
- May perform and complete also projects re developing financial and controlling standards and guidelines.
- Acts as commercial partner to the District Managers and assumes responsibility for District financial performance, including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Provide expert analysis and evaluations on financial, accounting, cost and trend reports in order to improve the results of the organization.
- Perform financial planning, forecasting, controlling, consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, proceeds with revolving midterm planning and ensures compliance with FRG and local GAAP requirements
- Identify and explain key variances to plan, prior year, and forecast monthly and performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, pursuing effects of agreed measures
- Track key business trends and create meaningful, reusable business analytics
- Collaborate with Field Service Operations and assist with the training as needed on procedures which impact accounting and finance.
- Provides or directs appropriate financial training to sales, operations, and financial teams to ensure their understanding of policies and procedures impacting integrity of the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Carries out a range of operational tasks and project work in the area of expertise as assigned by superior.
- May or may not be specialized in any kind of financial area.
- May also contribute to the (further) development of concepts and standards in the area of expertise based on operational experience.
- May include functional leadership.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.