Full time Direct Hire
For this role we need somebody that is hands-on and has experience with Project Management, HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical.
- Respond to any building and/or facilities systems issues (climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repairs)
- Performs preventative/routine maintenance work, such as changing the filters in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Building and exterior inspections to determine needs of maintenance and repairs or actions required to prevent problems.
- Provide backup to address site needs when senior facilities resources are working at offsite locations.
- Monitors contractor performance and works closely with outside vendors and contractors to ensure work is completed according to specifications
- Project Management; Develop Project Scopes working with customers, facilities, EHS, Develop Project Budgets and Schedule, manage contractors during design and construction, report progress to superiors and customers and annual Facilities Reliability Study updates.
- May act as the project coordinator for all size projects including large scale repair and new facility construction projects. This can include the management of the design, planning and construction of the project
- Plans, budgets and schedules facility modifications
- Administrative support through managing and maintaining Service requests, preparing purchase requisitions and working with Supply Management on RFQ projects
- Assists with maintaining building security and immediately responds to building emergencies on a 24- hour basis.
- Assists the Facilities Manager in preparing the annual reliability study and maintenance budget.
Thanks and Regards,