Position: Technical Writer
Location: Norwood, MA
Duration: 12 months
The Sr. Tech Writer is responsible for researching, recommending, and developing labeling content and documentation that delivers optimal usability and efficiency for best-in-class information solutions for our customers.
- BA or BS or equivalent in Information Design, Computer Science or similar field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience documenting software, hardware, or technical content in medical device industry
- 7+ years’ technical writing and content development experience, preferably in a medical device company.
- Excellent time & project management skills to multitask across multiple simultaneous projects.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe products (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Acrobat, InDesign) Microsoft Office, screen/image capture software.
- Quick learner and a team player with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.