Clinical Specialist (Sonographer)
Location: Bothell, WA
Duration: 6-7 months
· Sonographer has achieved a skill set that has required specific training, the requested support is not the normal expectation of the role, or for situations that this higher level expertise is requested by to compensate for the higher level of support required. Instructor for formalized classes for newly-hired employees.
· Specific projects / support identified by requiring a specific skill set. Five (5) plus years current experience in modality required. Ability to travel four (4) consecutive overnight stays. Teaching background preferred. Familiarity with business travel preferred.
· Above average computer skills. Successful screening clearance of previous employment, criminal, educational, (credit) and credential verification.
· Execute test procedures in support of development mid-game testing and formal product verification/validation on ultrasound systems. Activities include generating defect reports and verifying corrected defects.
· Review Product Requirements
· Test Procedure execution
· Test data generation/review/approval
· Generate product defect reports
· Verify completed product defects for closure
· General Lab. maintenance (light lifting) Requirements: This is a clinical specialist for product evaluation and testing.
· A ultrasound sonographer with General Imaging, Vascular or Cardiology certification required and at least 5 plus years of clinical experience.
· The candidate must have; excellent communication skills, good computer skills including MS office applications and product test experience.
· Also, the candidate must be a fast learner that is capable of accepting and dealing with dynamic program changes. Knowledge of a regulated FDA development environment is highly desirable.