• A BS/BA or equivalent experience in business is preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Skill in prioritizing tasks required.
• Good clear and concise oral and written communications skills are a must.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Intermediate skills in using MS Windows and Office (e.g., Word, Excel).
• Familiar with FDA regulations including FDA CFR: 820.803, 820.100 and 820.198, and
820.200 is a plus.
• Follows methods and procedures.
• Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands
implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
• Work well within a team environment to accomplish departmental goals.
Ideal candidate is able to work well in a professional environment as a member of a large and diverse team within a corporate setting. Strong attention to detail and self-motivation is a must. We put a high emphasis on teamwork. Candidate must have a positive attitude and work very well with others.
Highly motivated candidates who work cohesively within the team and perform their jobs at a high level have the potential to become permanent.