We have Job Opportunity for Collections Specialist at Stamford, CT with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 9-12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
More than 5 years professional experience. Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified. Monitor and maintain assigned accounts through follow up and possibly implement alternative payment options. Make collection and billing calls to reduce the lost assets of a company and delinquent payments.
Your responsibilities would be for Returns - Reverse Logistics Deductions. Accountable for reviewing any deductions identifying root cause, and collaborating with the internal department(s) to expedite dispute resolution
· Partner with clients and identify ways to better align processes with the client’s processes to reduce future deductions, and create efficiencies overall
· Contact clients with past due balances, due to rejected deductions in the portfolio to obtain payment, payment commitment, and follow up on payment promises
· Assist the cash applications department with resolving payment application discrepancies ensuring adjustments are completed in a timely fashion
· Meet or exceeds targeted collections metrics, reducing past dues, bad debt reserve exposure, and other quantitative targets
· Support and develop accounts receivable lean process improvements
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience: •REQUIRED Experience with “Big Box Retail” Deductions
· REQUIRED Excel 2016 (pivot tables, vLookups, nested formulas)
· REQUIRED Outlook 2016
· PREFERREDSAP or similar ERP accounting applications
· Works independent time and place
· Confident, Assertive and Focussed
· Flexible and Proactive
· Customer focused (internal and external) and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.