Location: PA-1001 Murry Ridge Ln-Murrysville
Duration: 6+ months
• Assist in the responsible design, development, and deployment of NBS(new business solutions) products.
• This includes using agile principles to implement a solution, including tests, and assisting with the deployment of new releases.
• Must be accountable and responsible for working on business critical products that operate 24/7/365 and are distributed nationwide to many clients.
• Provide 3rd level support.
• The ability to work in a team environment.
• Attention to detail and quality required.
• Issue logging, tracking, analysis, reporting and management.
• Release control and coordination for multiple products.
New business solution’s team focuses on one goal, providing tools to help homecare providers do a better job of following up with their patients on a more timely, proactive and cost effective basis.
The team’s R&D department deploys Agile Development principles to provide innovative solutions. As one of the first companies in Pittsburgh to use Ruby and Rails in a production environment, it encourages developers to leave their comfort zone, touch all aspects of the application suite, and come up with creative solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in technology field required.
• Experience with DevOps in a clustered web application environment
• Experience with Apache and Phusion Passenger
• Experience in an AWS virtual environment
• Practical experience with REHL or CentOS
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with load balancing web applications
• Experience in Ruby on Rails
• Thorough knowledge of clustered Web-based Systems
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
• Knowledge of relational databases
• Knowledge of MySQL tuning
• Knowledge in Java a plus.
• Knowledge in Clojure a plus.
• Knowledge in JRuby a plus.
• Willingness to learn.
• Business Experience & Specialized Knowledge/Skills.