Duration:- 6 months with potential to extend
Location: San Francisco, CA
Provides reception, office service’s needs and administrative support to management.
Principal Accountabilities: Provides front desk reception and office service needs. These include:
• Monitor front door, serves visitors by registering, greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
• Maintains process for mail sorting/delivery, shipping/receiving, office supply inventory/orders.
• Maintains safe and clean office environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Answers telephones, screens calls and forwards messages.
• Researches and obtains information for routine reports, office directories, and special assignments.
• Provides support on meeting and events such as assisting on the scheduling, set up, order lunch, and clean up.
• General clerical support such as scanning document, filing, copying, performing data entry, etc… Provide routine clerical and administrative support.
• Makes travel arrangements and expense report filing for management team
• Provides general admin support to management team
• Support on routine and special projects as assigned.
• AP processing – PO creation, invoice processing, etc.
• Great attitude and a team player who works well with others
• Self initiator, ability to prioritize workload and can manage their time efficiently
• Detail oriented and can follow directions while also being able to work independently. Someone who is comfortable asking questions.
• Someone with the inquisitive mind who is willing to figure things out.
• Strong interpersonal skills (professional, customer service driven)
• Computer skills preferred (Microsoft Office suite)
• Well organized and excellent follow-through skills and willingness to take ownership of assignments
• Articulate with excellent communication skills
• Ability to interact with people at different levels
• Professional, neat appearance
• Dependable and punctual