The successful candidate will be a hands-on implementation engineer for our new Manufacturing Execution System. Should possess strong understanding of production travelers/trackers/routers, work instructions, plant material movement and automation. Responsibilities will be detail-level operations for migrating existing product travelers, non-conformance tracking, cross referenced components and resource identification from existing application to new application with oversight from the Philips IT team. Subsequently, without Philips IT support or oversight, shepherd all remaining products through the same path.
Successful candidate will provide frequent updates to site leadership team, peers and production employees using Powerpoint, email and Communication Cell. Will also provide day-to-day direction to technicians and other individuals assigned to perform tasks on behalf of the project. Cross-site engagement with entities in the same time zone should be expected.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited University
• A minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience
• SAP and/or MES experience a plus
• Good communication and interpersonal skills required
• Experience in an FDA-regulated preferred, experience working within other regulated industry acceptable
• Working knowledge of PLM application and Microsoft Office products required