Manufacturing Engineering Support Technician
Full Time – Direct Hire
Will aid the Manufacturing Engineering Department for production needs, requirements, projects and tasks associated with manufacturing Extron Products. This includes performing minor repairs and routine maintenance.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Experience in an electrical and mechanical background.
- Hands on experience with tools and shop machinery.
- Working knowledge of production and manufacturing environment
- Ability to design and create assembly aids (fixtures / tools).
- Familiarity with pneumatics, hydraulics, servo motors and / or PLC's.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Pneumatics, hydraulics, servo motors and/or PLC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electrical and mechanical: 2 years (Preferred)
Thanks & Regards,
Imran (Emu) Shikalgar
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
510-402-4704 (Voice & Text)
Phone: 510-623-5050 Extn.129 | Fax 510-623-5055 | Imran@apninc.com