We have Job Opportunity for Finance Analyst at Tualatin OR with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Qualifications, Experience & Technical Know-How:
- Experience in a high-performing team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate to advanced Excel ability
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to work independently
- Ability to read and understand a Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Ability to post journal entries with accuracy
Experience and Education:
- Requires to 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in auditing, accounting, or finance and a Bachelor's Degree in a related field. Some SAP experience is preferred but is not essential.
· Supports finance team by producing accurate and timely financial information. Performs accounting activities including account reconciliation and preparation of journal entries.
· Analysis - Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual as well as ad hoc analysis of the P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow to support decision making in the business.
· Reporting - Prepare financial and other key business metrics at the highest quality in line with given timelines
· Forecast - Monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts are prepared capturing all future business developments.
· Month-end process - a key player in the month-end process ensuring the month-end results are completed in a timely manner of the highest quality in line with accounting guidelines.
· Ad-hoc - Investigate and research business situations as short or long-term projects, prepare and communicate analysis and proposals, as appropriate
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.