Below are the Job Details
Title: Demand Planner
Duration: 2 months | Likely to extend further
Location: Somerset NJ
- Self-managed, initiative, pro-active communication
- Working knowledge of SAP APO DP with at least 3 years hands on experience as a Demand Planner
- Knowledgeable in statistical forecasting methods and their application
- Strong in the use of Excel spreadsheets to analyze and report information (vlookup and pivot tables)
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Solid presentation skills with working knowledge of MS PowerPoint
Experience: More than 5 years professional experience.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain (MBA a plus)
Certification: APICS CPIM and/or CSCP a plus.
Lean Six Sigma: Green or Black Belt a plus.
Efficiently forecast product portfolio which consists of both Make to Stock, Project Make to Order demand.Monitor forecast accuracy & bias and take corrective action to drive continuous improvement.Authorize and request the set-up of New Product Introduction (NPI) products to enable demand planning in APO. Work effectively in a team environment to meet S&OP process cadence and timeline. Facilitate cross-functional segment meetings to get input and consensus from customer facing functions