Title: HRIS Analyst
Location: Rye Brook, NY 10573
Duration: 6 months
Shift Hours: 8 hrs per day, 5 days/week
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage and Support HR Technology for ADP systems, Workday Implementation Data Conversion, and Benefit Systems :
· Acts as liaison between business process owners and technical vendor support.
· Perform system testing and data validations.
· Support Workday implementation data conversion and testing
· Support testing Integrations within Workday implementation
· Support Workday Reporting Requests
· Oversee mass data uploads including organizational updates and acquisition data.
· Support updates and ongoing maintenance of the global applicant tracking tool.
· Participate as a working team member on the HRIS implementation team.
· Support Annual Enrollment testing and updates
· Execute ongoing compliance reporting for AAP, Workers Compensation, etc.
SPECIFIC SKILLS NEEDED:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Information Systems, HR, Business or equivalent education and experience
· Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality
· 3-7 years of HR Technology experience
· ADP Enterprise EV5, ADP Benefits
· ADP Reporting experience preferred.
· Workday experience preferred with emphasis on Workday Reporting
· Demonstrated functional knowledge and experience of how technology can be applied to support HR operations
· Must be strong in Microsoft office, specifically Excel and SharePoint.
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Experience with ATS and HRIS Systems preferred.
· Must be well-organized and very detail oriented
Thanks & Regards,
Imran (Emu) Shikalgar
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
510-402-4704 (Voice & Text)
Phone: 510-623-5050 Extn.129 | Fax 510-623-5055 | Imran@apninc.com