Title: Accounting/Operations- Financial Analyst I/ Commission Analyst
Location: Rocklin, CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
Reports To: Manager, North America Sales Compensation
Works With: Sales Representatives or Consultants. Sales Management. Line of Business Finance, Human Resources and Operations, Global Incentive Planning, North America Tactical Planning
· Ensure timely and accurate submission of License, Consulting, or Support Services Sales Teams commissions and/or bonuses in accordance with accepted compensation plans, terms and conditions, standard business practices, and internal controls.
· Partner with customers to research and satisfactorily resolve compensation related inquiries.
· Manage all aspects of plan and hierarchy setup required for Sales Representatives and Managers within assigned territories
· Analyze and adjust transactions to ensure accuracy per plan eligibility guidelines
· Review and process appropriately approved sales credit adjustments (e.g. JE’s)
· Calculate, validate accuracy of, and submit monthly and/or quarterly commission payments to Management within specified deadlines
· Validate and register approved teaming agreements
· Assist Sales and Finance customers in reconciliation of sales credit and commission as required
· Engage with customers to research and accurately resolve commission and/or bonus payment related inquiries
· Provide required guidance or training to key customers and stakeholders on commission relevant processes and deadlines, use of available reports, reconciliation responsibilities, eligibility, and / or dispute resolution workflow
· Partner with Contracts and Order Administration Teams where necessary to ensure accurate booking of more complex orders
· Develop and conduct internal peer training as assigned to ensure ongoing process cohesiveness
· Effectively communicate process or policy deficiencies to Management and actively partner with key players to implement required change
· BA/BS required, preferably in Business or related field
· 1-2 years of professional work experience
· Innovative problem solver with strong analytical and decision making skills
· Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
· Willingness and ability to work extended hours when required
· Excellent customer service focus
· Ability to work productively independently and in a team environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated knowledge and use of Excel spreadsheets
· Capacity to learn quickly and adapt to change
· Prior compensation experience and/or familiarity with Oracle Applications a plus.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054