Duration: Till end of year with potential to extend
Location: Nashville TN 37219
The recruiting coordinator exists to support the administrative activities of the talent acquisition organization, focused on the scheduling of interviews for both fulltime campus candidates and interns. Other supporting tasks will include:
• Work closely within outlook to complete interview scheduling in support of campus recruiters.
• Ensure interview scheduling is confirmed within 2 business days
• Bring any issues to the attention of the recruiter and communicate any present day problems.
• Responding to incoming queries from candidates and recruiters (phone and email) related to interview scheduling.
• Processing of TA invoices for relocation, job boards, agencies, and candidate travel
• Organizing showcase days that may include ordering and shipping of products and materials, placing food orders, etc.
• Assist in organizing of Campus events to include shipping materials.
• Supports cross-functional team activity within PPS (Philips People Services), representing the TA (talent acquisition) function on special projects.
• Work closely with the Onboarding department to prepare offers.
• Responsible for handling candidate expenses during interview scheduling and work closely with A/P to ensure candidate travel expenses are processed accurately and on time.
• Key user of our Applicant Tracking System – Taleo
• Act as a back-up to other coordinators
• Potential training of new coordinators
• Promote best recruitment practices in regards to interview scheduling and travel arrangements
• Share ideas and information to ensure consistency throughout the team.
• Create a positive candidate experience by providing the highest level of organization for the interview scheduling process
• Form positive recruiter/coordinator relationships that will allow open communication to provide quick and effective work flow
The recruiting coordinator reports to the Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations, who is a member of the North American Talent Acquisition team. This team is responsible for the recruitment of all positions in the US and Canada.
We are looking for:
• Bachelor degree preferred. A high school education or equivalent is required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office is essential
• Proficient with outlook-calendar management, scheduling interviews, debrief sessions, and phone screens
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with high volume demands
• Must possess excellent communication skills (both telephone and in writing)