Application Services Engineer 1
Location: Wendell, NC 81591
Duration: 7-8 Months
Description: Siemens Asset Services focuses on providing utilities and industries with retrofit and replacement solutions for circuit breakers, power transformers and regulators, as well as other products and services for installation and maintenance of energy transmission and distribution systems.
looking for a creative and highly motivated Applications Engineer to assist with product marketing, engineering, project management, and operational services including manufacturing and on-site field services for all portfolio elements.
• Competitive landscaping and analysis
• Support of Large Power Transformer Parts quotations
• Support Retrofit Breakers quotations
• Other sales and marketing functions as needed
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or related field desired.
• Command of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Acts as an interface between customer and provider of application to solve customer problems and enhance the application with new features. "Acquires"Work is still routine and procedurized, but changing priorities or differing situations encounter on regular terms. Thinking then is focused on analyzing, evaluating, prioritizing and solving operational issues and incidents or on optimizing tools used in process. While working under supervision, positions are designed to provide some advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues. "Professional Starter"Positions support business processes, solution of technical issues, development of new methodologies, procedures, tools and products with their theoretical and/or practical know how and understanding. They focus on interpretation and application of procedures, analyze issues, implement changes, and may advise and guide operational positions in their area of specialism. Work is routine in a related field of work, gaining experience through focused inhouse-training.