Title: Communications Professional 1
Location: 5400 Triangle Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Duration: 9 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Prepares routine internal and external communications materials/activities to promote and support the mission, objectives, and business goals of the Energy Management (EM) organization with a primary focus on the Low Voltage and Products (LP) Business Unit within EM.
· Assists in the preparation and design of product and program related collateral, such as brochures, selection and application guides, flyers and catalogs.
· Performs routine upkeep and migration of company intranet as well as extranet/ internet content via a Content Management System (CMS) as well as via AEM.
· Assists in the preparation of regional and national tradeshows and other customer events.
· Assists in the preparation of external customer mailings/ demand generation campaigns via our Eloqua system.
· Assists in the upload and maintenance of content in our Data Asset Management (DAM), Download Center (DLC) and Custompoint literature databases.
· Assists in the upload of digital content to various channels, such as YouTube. Assists in the creation and maintenance of content on Sharepoint sites, as well as in KAPOST.
Knowledge of the following systems are preferred:
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055