Title: PDM specialist
Duration 12 months
Location Gainesville FL
The PDM Specialist assists with the implementation and training of Windchill PLM software. Activities include assisting with the configuration, implementation, V & V, and training of Windchill within the Engineering department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand the Windchill system and its impacts for the respective domain.
• Identify gaps between the current way of working, Agile, and the future one, Windchill.
• Describe the gaps and help to resolve them.
• Create the containers structures in Windchill. This is a new concept in Windchill, which would require an product knowledge and IP sensitive data to be stored in separate containers.
• Support in data cleansing and mapping data in Agile / SAP to Windchill; so that data can be migrated successfully to Windchill.
• Examine interactions with other systems and organizations in their respective domain (Solidworks, Pro-e or Creo files, Altium files, OSCAR, BDPH, etc.)
• Validating the migrated data like DMR, DHF, Project Binders, Supplier data, mBOM, ECO/ECR etc.(Data Migration would be done by C&CM Deployment team).
• Attend all training sessions on Windchill (4 to 5 Blocks; every month the training would be for 3 to 5 days) , and train the other users in respective function (“Train The Trainer” approach)
• Understanding of Winchill
• Understanding of Agile
• Understanding of SAP
• Understanding of engineering methodology and processes.
• Understanding of engineering change processes within a medical device company.
• Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computers, or similar degree and zero to five years related experience.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560