We have Job Opportunity for Call Center Representative at Newport Beach, CA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 2 Months (until 12/31) with probable extension. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Complete 1 year of employment in Access Department or Front Desk scheduling or Call Center within a hospital/healthcare facility.
· Preferred: Background in billing, collections, insurance verification, coding, patient access or appointment scheduling. College degree in related field.
· Additional: Call Center experience within HEALTHCARE related field.
Skills or Other Qualifications:
· Required: Intermediate level knowledge of windows computers with solid keyboard data entry skills and working knowledge of basic office equipment. Ability to multitask constantly and tolerate interruptions. Good organizational and follow-through skills. Position requires fluency in English language to function in job environment appropriately. Excellent communication skills; interpersonal, written and verbal. Ability to perform basic arithmetic computation to determine deposits, perform cashiering functions. Medical terminology or strong understanding of medical terms. Ability to type minimum of 35 words per minute.
· Preferred: Previous experience scheduling procedures within a medical setting. Working knowledge of eligibility and working provisions of payers.
o Extensive knowledge of scheduling and preparation of procedures and visits for all departments within Hoag Enterprise using the Unibased System and interfacing clinical systems and ADT system. Escalates issues or concerns to ensure the optimizing of services delivered with minimal impact.
o Overall knowledge of the revenue cycle process, registration, insurance verification, precertification, billing compliance, payer contracts, patient estimation, financial assistance, ICD9, CPT, CMS regulations, DNFB and claim processing. The SERVE TEAM, schedules, educates registers, verifies and estimates services for the patient with a “one call does it all” initiative.
o Responsible for accurately scheduling appointments within a centralized department, which provides education to the patient and offices, full patient registration, verification of insurance, precertification requirements for services, patient estimation of services, collection of co-pay, deductibles and coinsurance as required. Providing the patient with comprehensive service thereby reducing call transfers, redundancy of questions, and unnecessary call back to the patient
o Serves as a resource for problem solving and communications. Analyzes the patient feedback for process/system resolution when appropriate. Knowledgeable of resolution process and outcomes of ongoing patient complaints and concerns.
o Utilizes protocol for patient look up to ensure accurate identification of patient to ensure data integrity and patient safety
o Accommodates requests from patient and physician offices for STAT same day procedures. Effectively prioritize calls using courteous professional demeanor to ensure high patient satisfaction.
o Ensures prescription orders from physician’s meets hospital compliance for signatures, diagnosis, and services to ensure hospital coding for submission of clean claim.
o Obtains and evaluates all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries. Resolves customer support related issues and provides customer with proper solution, via troubleshooting techniques. Performs duties independently and uses judgment in handling a variety of patient experience issues.
o Maintain required productivity volumes based on expected skills and specifications for current level. Performs customer verifications, processing orders and requests. Completes call reports, logs, work-lists and respond to billing issues
o Effectively uses multiple software systems to complete schedule/registration process.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.