We have Job Opportunity for Marketing Communications Coordinator at Newark DE with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 9-12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Hours per Day-7 hours, Per Week- 35 hours
- Support a global product marketing communications team through managing the approval process in the Healthcare Release Tool for specific LD products and projects. In addition, this role will focus on tracking, analyzing, and reporting monthly communications metrics and the coordination of team reporting on a monthly basis. This role will involve administrative responsibilities and project management.
- Support the creation and approval process for the release of internal and external communications
- Route communication projects through HRT (Siemens Healthineers electronic approval tool)
- Assist in the development of PowerPoint presentation (Word and Excel as well)
- Support all published communications policies and procedures
- Project management of tactical activities
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to set priorities, complete tasks, and meet strict deadlines
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to interact with a busy team
- Excellent project management skills
- Attention to detail; high standard of quality
- Self-starter with a high energy level; ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Outlook
- Experience in healthcare, medical devices, or life science is a plus but not necessary
- Looking for 5 years experience.
- HS Diploma required
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.