Duration: 12 months- potential to convert into full time
* Prepares complex drawings and other technical documents.
* Converts detailed technical solutions into 3D CAD-models and derives the related drawings.
* Revises drawings or CAD-models according to instructions.
* Keeps drawings standards.
* May support the specialist engineer at calculations or dimensioning by preparation of suitable models.
* May support the project team by creating suitable visualizations of solutions. In general: Thinking is within the frame of diverse procedures. Performs "trouble shooting", by applying background understanding of processes or incidents in order to analyze and resolve operational problems with given procedures, in a well-known environment. Thinking is about evaluating and selecting appropriate set of measures, and about applying the right set of tools and processes, issue handling may exceed day-to-day horizon quite regularly, and embraces planning and acting for up to few weeks ahead. Work performed is still procedurized, however issues and problems arising needs accountable addressing and solution by incumbent. In general can be found in all areas: In Administration: Broad scope of tasks and accountabilities within one functional area needs to be managed by senior experienced incumbent. Non-routine inquiries and issues occur regularily and need to be solved instantly, with a certain degree of authority and bindingness towards (internal and external) customers.
Must have BS in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology Demonstrated CAD skills, preferably with NX, Teamcenter experience desired.
Recent grad preferred
Will not sponsor visas
Feedback from previous posting on candidates: Many are over qualified. Has found that those with masters degrees become bored very quickly. More aligned for those recently graduated with a mechanical engineering degree.